Your first visit to DM Foot and Ankle Associates establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Directions and New Patient Forms are available to be printed and filled out prior to your visit. This will save you some time at your first visit.
What to expect
During the first visit, we obtain important background information regarding your medical and surgical history. In order to help us better understand your condition, please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Completed Patient Forms (in the links below)
- Insurance Card(s) and ID
- Referral Form (if required)
- List of all prescription and over-the-counter medication that you currently take
- Pertinent medical and surgical history information
- X-ray films and reports relevant to your condition
The mission of DM Foot and Ankle Associates is to offer innovative and exceptional foot and ankle care by developing compassionate, caring and understanding relationships with our patients. Our goal is to educate each patient and work together towards a treatment program that will alleviate their pain and ease their anxiety.
In order to achieve our goals we strive to:
- Listen to those we are privileged to serve
- Earn the trust and respect of patients and professionals
- Exceed our patient's expectations
- Create a compassionate, professional environment
- Seek excellence in all levels of patient care
- Work together on your personalized treatment plan
You now have an alternative. Our medical questionnaire forms can be downloaded and filled out from the comfort of your own home by using the secured links below. Being well prepared for your appointment will ensure that we have all the necessary information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help reduce any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. So take some time to review our website and meet our doctors.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Use our patient portal to access your charts, upcoming appointments, make payments online, and begin registration:
- We are located in the Derby Plaza Development near the corner of McCarthy Road (W 123rd St) and Derby Road just west of the corner of Archer Avenue (route 171) and McCarthy Road in Lemont, IL
- From I 55: Take Kingery Road (route 83) exit South. Continue straight onto Archer Avenue (route 171) to Derby Road. Head north-west on Derby Road (right turn) to the entrance of Derby Plaza on the left hand side of the street. Turn left into the development and proceed to office address behind retail center.
- From I 355: Take 127th St exit and head east to Archer Ave. Head north on Archer Ave. (left on Archer Ave). Head north- west on Derby Rd (left turn) to the entrance of Derby Plaza on the left side. Turn left into the development and proceed to office address behind the retail center.